The Quality Assurance Person ensures that the product produced meets the company’s objectives for purity, quality and security. The Quality Assurance Person must meet external and internal regulatory requirements including legal compliance and customer expectations.
Minimum BSc in Biological Sciences/ Pharmacy / Food or post-secondary diploma in Science related technical discipline
- Previous work experience with a Licensed Producer is considered as an asset
- Previous experience with inspecting methods in the design, fabrication and production of cannabis is an asset
- Previous experience operating in a fast pace organizational environment
- Demonstrated project planning and management capabilities
- Experience with change management
- Previous experience as stand-alone QA/QC resource; direct responsibility for determining the strategy to meet quality objectives with the available resources as well as tactile execution
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of plant chemistry, extraction systems and chromatographic techniques is an asset
To learn more, apply here.
We would love for you to share with us! Please sign up and join the conversation.