Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Articles & Videos

Understanding Terpenes: Nerolidol

Understanding Terpenes: Nerolidol

Welcome to the Strainprint Community Understanding Terpenes Series. Before diving into the details behind nerolidol, the multi-talented terpene produced by cannabis known for its anti-bacterial, anti-cancer, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory powers, it behooves readers to develop a solid understanding of terpenes as a category of wellness molecule. Patients gain advantage by knowing how terpenes compare to […]

Read More

Understanding Flavonoids

Understanding Flavonoids

The cannabis herb produces more than 400 chemical compounds—all of which manifest in different efficacy profiles depending on consumption avenue, including ingestion (edibles) and inhalation (smoke and vapor, each producing different molecular profiles). The most noted and understood of these molecules are cannabinoids and terpenes. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-impairing cannabinoid that provides anti-inflammatory and […]

Read More

On International Women’s Day, Strainprint Founder Steph Karasick Shares What Inspires Her

On International Women’s Day, Strainprint Founder Steph Karasick Shares What Inspires Her

Stephanie Karasick is not only the female founder of a company conducting the world’s largest longitudinal, observational cannabis study: she is also a compassionate leader who has, alongside her co-founders, has built a tremendous team of Kind People. Here is her perspective. What fuels your passion for working at Strainprint?  Seeing people feel better. What does […]

Read More

International Women’s Day: Ashleigh Brown Shares What Inspires Her

International Women’s Day: Ashleigh Brown Shares What Inspires Her

What fuels your passion for working at Strainprint? As a medical cannabis patient myself, I am motivated by the stories and journeys of so many others. We may have different histories, but the desire to educate and empower ourselves is a powerful one. What does being “mindfully medicated” mean to you?  Being “mindfully medicated” means […]

Read More

International Women’s Day: Rina, Joya and Vicki Share What Inspires Them

International Women’s Day: Rina, Joya and Vicki Share What Inspires Them

Leading up to International Women’s Day, we asked the exceptional women of Strainprint what fuels their passion. Today we are pleased to share Rina, Joya and Vicki’s perspectives. What fuels your passion for working at Strainprint?    What inspires me about Strainprint, is the dedication, creativity and passion of my colleagues. What fuels your passion for […]

Read More

International Women’s Day: Richa and Jess Share What Inspires Them

International Women’s Day: Richa and Jess Share What Inspires Them

Leading up to International Women’s Day, we asked the exceptional women of Strainprint what fuels their passion. Today we are pleased to share Richa and Jess’s perspectives. What fuels your passion for working at Strainprint?    The opportunity to make great software, while working with some of the most passionate people I have known, coupled with […]

Read More

International Women’s Day: Jordanna and Emily Share What Inspires Them

International Women’s Day: Jordanna and Emily Share What Inspires Them

Leading up to International Women’s Day, we asked the exceptional women of Strainprint what fuels their passion. Today we are pleased to share Jordanna and Emily’s perspectives. What fuels your passion for working at Strainprint?  I love that moment when you normalize cannabis for someone using science and anecdotal evidence and give them the confidence […]

Read More

International Women’s Day: Michelle and Mirna Share What Inspires Them

International Women’s Day: Michelle and Mirna Share What Inspires Them

Leading up to International Women’s Day, we asked the exceptional women of Strainprint what fuels their passion. Today we are pleased to share Michelle and Mirna’s perspectives. What fuels your passion for working at Strainprint?  I am passionate about helping people live healthy lives! In my role, I see the data and am confident in […]

Read More

International Women’s Day: Elham and Bre Share What Inspires Them

International Women’s Day: Elham and Bre Share What Inspires Them

Leading up to International Women’s Day, we asked the exceptional women of Strainprint what fuels their passion. Today we are pleased to share Elham and Bre’s perspectives. What fuels your passion for working at Strainprint?  Although I’m not currently a medical cannabis patient, I may be one in the future. If not I, then it […]

Read More

Understanding Terpenes — Limonene

Understanding Terpenes — Limonene

Welcome to the Strainprint Community Understanding Terpenes Series. Before diving into the details behind limonene (sometimes denoted as d-limonene), the molecule produced by cannabis known for its anti-inflammatory properties that has been shown to effectively treat anxiety, breast cancer, and depression, it behooves readers to develop a solid understanding of terpenes as a category of wellness […]

Read More
Remember Me Forgot Password
Popup

We'd love for you to join us! Please take a quick moment to sign up!

Username (required)
By signing up to Strainprint Community, you have read and agree to the Terms of Service
popup

Enter your email address associated with your account and a new password will be sent to your inbox!

Awesome! Check your email to finish reseting your password.
Reset Password